JOB DESCRIPTION: SAIC is hiring a Finance Analyst to support NAVAIR at PMA-205 (Tactical Training Range Programs) in California, MD.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Analyzes project requirements in the areas of business management, financial management, program scheduling, milestone tracking, critical path analyses, and support requirements, and performs other related analyst/management activities required for successful completion of required tasks.
- Assists with impact studies, cost/benefit analyses, dependency models, and project tracking methodologies to ensure the success and efficiency assigned projects.
- Provides support for critical operations related to acquisition, Navy ERP training, implementation and utilization.
- Assists IPT Leadership with planning, managing, and executing all program budgets for realistic and cost effective training systems to meet fleet requirements.
- Applies knowledge of management functions, processes, and analytical methods or techniques to gather, analyze, and evaluate information required by program or project managers and customers.
- Draws conclusions and devises solutions to problems relating to improvement of management effectiveness, organizational structures, work methods and procedure efficiency, and resource requirements, utilization or control.
- May perform work measurement studies, program or project operations efficiency reviews, cost studies, or workload change impact analysis.
- Supports and attends Program Reviews and financial planning meetings.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
BS or BA degree in a Business, Management or another business-related discipline and 3 years of experience.
Will also consider an AS or AA degree 5 years of experience, or High School diploma 7 years of practical experience in lieu of a degree.
One (1) to Two (2) years of practical experience in a business or technical position providing programmatic or administrative support.
Must demonstrate ability to utilize MS Excel for analysis and tracking (Pivot Tables, VLookUPs, formulas, etc.)
Experience with Navy ERP a plus
Must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
Must be able to travel onsite in California, MD & Patuxent River, MS as needed.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.