Job ID: 2017012
Location: WASHINGTON, DC, United States
Date Posted: Nov 23, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Solutions Archt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Principle Cloud Architect to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
*This position is remote*
- Perform architectural analysis, and designs enterprise-level systems.
- Designs and simulates tools for the delivery of systems.
- Designs, develops, and maintains systems, processes, procedures to deliver a high-quality cloud service design.
- Works with other members of a team and other departments to establish healthy communication and information flow.
- Delivers high-performing cloud solution architectures that can support development efforts.
- Prepares technical documents and other presentations for multiple solutions areas.
- Ensures best practices for configuration management
- Gathers customer specifications, analyzes them, and conducts the best product recommendations associated with the platform.
- Communicates with the customer and provides periodic, iterative updates.
- Communicates requirements of a system to the implementation and development teams.
- Monitors systems routinely to ensure that all business goals are met as per the user requirements.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more of related experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more of related experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more of related experience.
- Must posses or be able to achieve a Public Trust level of clearance.
- Must understand how to gather customer requirements, plan Agile, secure migrations, refactor applications for migration to cloud environments from on-premise environments, secure applications and data in cloud infrastructure to include in transit, and monitor, operate and maintain applications in the cloud.
- Must have the ability to communicate via written, oral, and virtual media.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional desired.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.