Job ID: 2017040
Location: FORT MEADE, MD, United States
Date Posted: Nov 3, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC has an opening for a Cyber Tools Integrator (CTI) to work with our customer in the Ft. Meade Maryland area
supporting a Cyber Warfare Development Customer. The qualified candidate will be part of a team performing Cyber
capability development with an emphasis on developing new and specialized warfighter capabilities on multiple enclaves
that are key systems for mission operations.
Applicants must have a basic understanding of software development, a solid working knowledge and ability in scripting,
and a strong SysAdmin and system integration skill set. The Cyber Tools Integrator (CTI) position will entail working with
the customer to deliver needed capability and integrate it into the customers’ environment.
This position is contingent upon award.
Responsibilities include: Working with the Program Manager (PM), the customer and various stakeholders, the Cyber
Tools Integrator is responsible for understanding the customers’ mission needs to develop tool requirements and cyber
environment integrations plans to systematically deliver new capabilities. The CTI will work with cyber tool developers
to write the needed software to achieve the desired capability for the customer. The CTI will meet with the developers to
ensure that the customer’s objectives are being met. The CTI will report progress, successes, issues, failures and other
project related information in a timely manner to the customer and PM to ensure efficient and effective use of funds for
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the development and integration of capabilities needed for the execution of planned Cyber Attack
- Assist with the customers’ development of software Cyber capabilities by the development and integration of new cyber
tools developed by the software team.
- Provide recommendations for hardware and software as required.
- Responsible for constant improvement of customers’ Cyber Attack and Exploit environment
- Responsible for continuous cyber tool integration in support of cyber missions.
- Must work with diverse and dispersed team members as well as function independently
- Bachelors in IT, Engineering, Computer Science, Physics or related field and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters
and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience. 4 years of additional
experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Minimum of 5 years applied System Administration and Integration experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in cyber defense (attack experience preferred)
- Must qualify for IAT level I (minimum) rating (DoDD 8570m)
- Demonstrated Strong System Administration and System Integration skills
- Linux administration (primary) and Windows administration (secondary) experience
- Good scripting skills (Ex: Bash, sh, ksh, cmd, powershell, etc.)
- Strong working knowledge of Cyber Attack/Exploit/Defend concepts
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently
- Must have strong communication skills
- Must be able to work in classified and unclassified environments effectively
Clearance and Additional Requirements:
- Must be United States citizen
- Must possess a current DoD TS Clearance & eligible for TS/SCI access
- Must possess an SSBI that is current within the last 5 years
- Must disclose ongoing foreign contact and all Foreign travel.
- Must disclose any financial issues such as wages garnished, referred to a collection agency, have tax liens or filed for
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Strong software development skills
- Prior relative military experience
- Prior Pen testing experience
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.