SAIC is seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Field Services Analyst to join our team in Montgomery, AL.
In this role you will:
- Respond to technical service hardware requests and break/fix incidents
- Support Dell, HP and other notebook, desktops, and monitors
- Resolve end user questions or problems in the areas of functionality and technical troubleshooting
- Take responsibility for additional follow-up as required to ensure service is fully restored
- Ensure a high level of customer satisfaction throughout the service delivery transaction
REQUIRED EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
High school diploma and 1 year of related experience
Active CompTIA Security+ CE certification required (or the ability to obtain within the first 90 days of employment)
- Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication
- Familiarity with DoD Information Assurance (IA) requirements a plus
- Moderate level familiarity of Android and iOS devices
- Blackberry BES and MobileIron MDM experience a plus
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Understanding of desktop and notebook hardware
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency, and ease
- Must have valid driver's license and reliable vehicle with appropriate insurance
- Must be available for after-hours on-call rotation
- Requires ability to walk, climb, stand, carry materials, stoop, kneel, bend at waist.
- Maximum unassisted lift = 50 lbs. Average lift less than 20 lbs
- Exposed to seasonal weather based on geographic region
- Hold the arm and hand in one position or hold the hand steady while moving the arm.
- See details of objects that are more than a few feet away.
- See differences between colors, shades, and brightness.
- Use one or two hands to grasp, move, or assemble objects.
- Use muscles to lift, push, pull, or carry heavy objects.
- Use stomach and lower back muscles to support the body for long periods without getting tired.
- Bend, stretch, twist, or reach out.
- Coordinate movement of several parts of the body, such as arms and legs, while the body is moving.
- Move two or more limbs together (for example, two arms, two legs, or one leg and one arm) while remaining in place.
- Make fast, repeated movements of fingers, hands, and wrists. The selected candidate must be able to obtain an interim-secret DOD level clearance prior to hire date.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.