Job ID: 2016975
Location: SCOTT AFB, IL, United States
Date Posted: Nov 12, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Database Support
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Jr .Data Analyst to join our team in Scott Air Force Base, IL, to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC. In this role you will compile, analyze and report air transportation movement data for the 618 Air Operations Center (AOC) Strategy Division.
Duties/Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Identify and work to resolve observed cargo/passenger manifest discrepancies, including on-load/off-load analysis.
* Produce and deliver customer requested products related to mission data.
* Analyze airlift/air refueling sortie data via C2 systems to ensure accuracy of cargo/passenger detail
* Evaluate internal processes and tools to identify improvement opportunities to streamline work and increase quality/accuracy
* Conduct quality reviews of sortie analysis and data used to produce customer products to ensure accuracy
*Keep training documents related to mission analysis and production products up to date
*Maintain NIPR/SIPR accounts and monitor email on both systems throughout the assigned shift.
* Interface with internal agencies to obtain or clarify data needed for product updates.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not limited To:
* Assist with proposal development, if necessary.
* Data research and analysis.
* Proficiency with Microsoft Office products; ability to import, export, format, use formulas, craft emails, build slides etc.
* Detail oriented and analytical abilities.
* Desired: Three years' experience in the airlift and/or air refueling field. Basic understanding of how airlift missions are planning and executed.
*Highly desired: Familiarity with AMC Command and Control (C2) systems such as Global Decision Support System (GDSS), Global Air Transportation Execution System (GATES), IDE/GTN Convergence (IGC), Single Mobility system (SMS), Joint Operational Planning and Execution System (JOPES).
U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Active SECRET Security Clearance
Education/Experience: Associates degree and 3 years experience or equivalent.
* Experience in analyzing data points from various input feeds, determining accuracy based on logic and/or business rules/policy.
* Desired: Experience in utilizing air transportation or similar DOD Systems such as GDSS, GATES, IGC, SMS, and a variety of other tools and systems to determine passengers and cargo moving in support of the Department of Defense mission.
* Knowledgeable in Air Transportation Cargo/Passenger policies, procedures, concepts, and practices.
* Day Shift including weekends and holidays.
* Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office suite including, but not limited to: Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.