We are currently seeking a motivated career and customer oriented Mobile Device Management technician to join our team to being an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
- Develops, integrates and manages Mobile Devices Infrastructure, to include MDM, PKI-CAC Encryption, provisioning and de-provisioning of mobile devices.
- Monitors and maintains mobile device security compliance via Zimperium zConsole. Performs in-depth troubleshooting on iOS/Android devices.
- Responsible for supporting Mobile Device operations including staff and customer support, incident resolution, and other support tasks; ensure timely, accurate and complete assistance to users in the areas of mobile device support, applications, according to set Service Level Agreements (SLA)s and IT procedures; maintain system integrity and security by resolving issues from Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) scans; monitor, update and resolve all Mobility related service requests in ServiceNow including escalations of service requests to various Tier 3 support teams, assist ServiceNow personnel in documenting/tracking all MDM End User Devices (EUD) in the asset management module; create and maintain continuity documentation for this position; manage resource, schedule, task planning, and vendor relationships for devices.
Education / Certification / Security Clearance Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Networking or other IT related field with at least 5 years experience in Mobile Device Management (MDM) systems and configurations.
- DoD Approved DoDD 8570 Baseline Certifications for IAT Level I Secret Clearance
- US Citizen
Required Skills/Experience Requirements:
- Understanding of Mobile Device infrastructure concepts, to include MDM, PKI-CAC encryption, provisioning and de-provisioning of devices.
- Experience with vulnerability management and mobile threat detection solutions.
- Excellent oral and written skills, with an ability to understand and predict customer behavior and response to communication
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Proficient relationship building skills, including the capacity to predict and manage behavior, build and leverage cross-functional partnerships within and outside of the organization, and leverage influential leadership
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to changing priorities with promptness, efficiency and ease
- Possess proficient analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Demonstrated capacity for gathering and scrutinizing data to identify issues, opportunities and patterns
Desired Skills/Experience Requirements:
- Familiarity with Microsoft Intune as an Enterprise Mobility Management (EMM) solution.
- Demonstrated proficiency with MobileIron.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Azure environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Teams collaboration tools.
- Help/Service Desk experience and ITIL v3/v4 (or equivalent), or HDI Support Center Analyst
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.