SAIC is seeking an Electrical Engineer for the Engineering, Development, Integration, and Sustainment (EDIS) program. This position is to support the Space and Missile Systems Center Advanced Systems & Development Directorate (SMC/ AD) to develop, deploy, modernize, and expand the EDIS program and its customers. This position is considered entry level to begin a career as an Electrical Engineer designing and developing GSE. The position is located in Albuquerque, New Mexico.
The candidates selected for these positions will:
- Design, develop, debug, integrate, test and sustain ground equipment hardware solutions and engineering drawings that supports systems, subsystems and unit level elements of the spacecraft/vehicle throughout its entire design life cycle which include operations/sustainment and end of life phases.
- Work closely with the Software and Systems Engineers to determine the correct requirements and equipment specifications to accommodate the mission.
- Documents and works to resolve all complex electrical engineering problems and develops electrical solutions to ensure that all Ground Support Equipment (GSE) and services meet organization standards and customer requirements.
- Participates in engineering reviews and follows and enforces engineering processes
- A Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering from an accredited college or university
- Ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
- Demonstrated ability to plan and design project work to meet project objectives and requirements.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing industry standard Computer Aided Design (CAD) products (i.e. AutoCAD) for documenting system designs. This includes experience developing technical data packages and documentation in accordance with DoD standards and instruction.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.