SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity!
- We are seeking Multimedia/Visualization Analyst as a key member of an office that provides business analytics and data management to assist multiple customer offices with resource and operational decision making.
- You will apply expertise in quantitative analysis, data mining, and the presentation of data to provide solutions to customer requirements. The ideal candidate will understand how our end customers interact with the products, glean feedback, and continuously evolve our support to the customers.
- You will work with cross-discipline teams to ensure connectivity between various data sources and business problems.
- You will develop information tools, dashboards, and queries to enable the end customer to monitor and improve business performance.
- Must have knowledge of field and technical operations related to the specific customer group is a plus.
- You must have the ability to research, analyze information, work on several tasks simultaneously with minimal supervision, and interact effectively with customers.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Must have current/active TS/SCI and Polygraph - no exceptions
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field OR (4 years of relevant experience may substitute in lieu of degree) and 10 years of experience
- Expertise using Tableau to aggregate and analyze data collected from various sources to provide interactive visual snapshots that correspond to customer requirements.
- Must have experience with data analysis and reporting, including dashboard development, data mining, data cleansing, modeling, metrics analysis, performance measures, and research.
- Must have experience in identification, research, and resolving discrepancies in analytical procedures or cross-functional methods.
- Expertise with Microsoft Office suite.
- Must have ability to synthesize and communicate organizational performance clearly based on information from disparate sources through oral and written communication formats.
- Must have ability to apply qualitative data analysis methods to situational analysis and business analytic problems identified by customers.
- Skilled in creating and delivering briefings.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.