Job ID: 2016650
Location: MACDILL AFB, FL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 23, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: Bus Proc Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is hiring a Senior Business Process Analyst at MacDill AFB in Tampa, FL.
The Senior Business Process Analyst responsible for the formulation and implementation of information technology policy, governance, and compliance in support of the Chief Information Officer.
Essential Functions and Job Responsibilities:
· Provide support for the United States Central Command (USCENTCOM) Office of the Chief Information Officer (CIO) regarding information technology (IT) system compliance with Department of Defense (DoD) and Joint Staff policies via the Governance, Risk, and Compliance (GRC) process.
· Analyze IT system architectures, cybersecurity and other documentation required for enabling information exchanges within the USCENTCOM IT Enterprise.
· Provide input and updates to USCENTCOM policies concerning CIO responsibilities, such as the Command's Integrated IT Management regulation.
· Coordinate with Program Management Offices, USCENTCOM Component Commands, and other Mission Partners (Coalition, Service, Combat Support Agencies, and other Federal Agencies) involved in introducing IT systems into the USCENTCOM Headquarters and Area of Responsibility (AOR).
· Prepare executive level briefings, reports and staff packages regarding CIO support areas and utilize the Command's tasker management tool (TMT) for staff coordination.
· Attend working groups and meetings in order to discuss CIO topics and provide GRC awareness briefs as needed.
· Other CIO Support tasks as necessary.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.