SAIC is seeking a Senior Cyber Security Analyst to joint the team in Panama City, FL. The selected candidate will provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of identifiable factors. Solutions are imaginative, thorough, practicable and consistent with organization objectives.
- Provides risk management activities that assure an acceptable level of risk for the organization/project.
- Produce DoD Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages.
- Perform a variety of Information Assurance (IA) functions which are broad in nature to include, but not limited to, audit/inspection, infrastructure support, Assessment and Authorization (A&A), vulnerability management, detection and response support services
- Provide support for a program, organization, system, or enclave's information assurance program
- Provide security certification test and evaluation of assets, vulnerability management and response, security assessments, and customer support
- Provide support for proposing, coordinating, implementing, and enforcing information systems security policies, standards, and methodologies
- Maintain operational security posture for an information system or program to ensure information systems security policies, standards, and procedures are established and followed
- Assist with the management of security aspects of the information system and performs day-to-day security operations of the system
- Responsible for development of Risk Management Framework (RMF) packages for the A&A of both new and existing networks, labs, and programs of record
- Validate RMF packages for the A&A of both new and existing networks, labs, and programs of record
- Influence the system requirements and design processes to incorporate the identification of Cyber requirements.
- Suggest architecture solutions to the systems that support both the functional requirements of the systems and Cyber or IA requirements
- Responsible for identifying applicable security controls and analyzing assessment procedures to validate the controls
- Assist in developing POA&Ms for non-compliant controls
- Create, update, and assess compliance of various systems to align with DoD/DoN standards and requirements
- Ensure reports are maintained and that security vulnerabilities are tracked and remediated
- Provide information security expertise to system development teams throughout the lifecycle process
- Must be able to interface with other teams to create an overall solution to meet A&A requirements.
- Other tasks may include but are not limited to:
- Test HW/SW products with total solution level verification
- Identify the root cause of complex problems from an A&A perspective and provide the deliverables to assure ATO acceptance
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, A&A artifact generation, and solution concept and design
- Develop deliverables in order to meet customer's written requirements while meeting security requirements as outlined in Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs)
Education and Experience:
Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; OR, Masters and three (3) years or more experience; OR, PhD and 0 years related experience.
Must have at least one of the following certifications:
Must have an active Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
Travel will be required up to 20%.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.