SAIC is seeking a Senior Contracts Analyst to manage contracts/proposals with various Department of Defense Agencies. The position requires knowledge of the government contracts field and will conduct the preparation, negotiation, acceptance, and management of government contracts to provide for proper contract acquisition and fulfillment in accordance with company policies, legal requirements, and customer specifications. Duties also include reviewing contractual documents to ensure adherence to company policy, government specifications and requirements, and conformance to master agreements. Advises management of contractual rights and obligations and provides interpretation of terms and conditions. Represents organization as a prime contact on contracts or projects. Interacts with senior internal and external personnel on significant matters often requiring coordination between organizations. Duties include proposal preparation; negotiation and administration of various contracts to include cost reimbursable, time and materials, firm fixed price and multiple task order contracts development; preparation, negotiation, and administration of teaming agreements and proprietary information agreements; collection and submission of data for regulatory reporting; and management of OCI Plans.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or a related business discipline, or the equivalent combination of education, professional training or work experience.
- Professional certification (CPCM/CFCM) preferred.
· Minimum of six (6) years of related experience in contracts administration
· Cost proposal experience is required
· Strong understanding and wide application of principles, concepts, practices, and standards in contract administration
· Full knowledge of industry practices
· Knowledge of relevant laws, regulations, terms, conditions, and policies governing assigned contracts, including FAR, DFAR, TINA and CAS
· Effective administrative and organizational skills
· Effective communication skills
Active Clearance preferred; at a minimum ability to be cleared Security Pre-screen
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.