Job ID: 2016316
Location: HUNTSVILLE, AL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 20, 2020
Subcategory: Cyber Sec Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC currently looking to hire a Cyber Security Analyst to join our team in Huntsville, AL.
As a Cyber Ops Risk Management Analyst, you will be involved throughout the development lifecycle of the Army Aviation Mission Planning software. You must be experienced in general system administration principles including operating system configuration for Windows 10, Office, SQL and browser applications, US Army IAVM tracking and reporting, implementation of Cybersecurity Best Practices and formulating remediation guidance for supported baselines.
• Plan, execute, and implement Certification and Accreditation (C&A) activities for Aviation Mission Planning System (AMPS) using the Risk Management Framework (RMF).
• Manage and update POA&M as required in eMASS for multiple accredited operating systems.
• Assess system deficiencies and severities and recommend corrective actions to address identified vulnerabilities.
• Register Ports, Protocols in the Ports and Protocols System Management (PPSM)
• Perform, evaluate, and analyze impacts of vulnerability scans on a monthly basis utilizing Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS), Security Content automation Protocol (SCAP) and manual checks from the DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs) for multiple baselines.
• Serve as Information Assurance Representative to the AMPS Defect Review Board.
• Provide information assurance support to AMPS System Service Representatives and external organizations where AMPS resides.
• Conduct annual Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) Information Assurance Security Reviews of the AMPS builds.
• Must be able to employ configuration guidance based on DISA Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIG).
• Provide support for the attainment and sustainment of Assess only activities for independent applications.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience.
Clearance: Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.