· Operationally utilize the Tanium and or MECM platform for any necessary tasks
· Solve complex technical issues independently or with the help of teammates
· Perform after action and root cause reporting
· Create and maintain Tanium/MECM process and procedure documentation
· Manage and maintain currently supported and subsequent Microsoft (MS) Windows Server Operating Systems (OS) on physical and virtual operating environments, providing technical oversight and consultation services
· Perform hardware and software technology refreshes, ensuring milestone compliance while coordinating with application owners to minimize disruptions
· Demonstrate day-to-day adherence with change management precepts and practices and is responsible for writing Change Requests and seeking approval
· Troubleshoot and resolve unique or complex problems in an efficient manner
· Prepare clear and timely technical documentation that explains recommended/required actions
· Interface directly with the client and parallel teams when necessary
· Apply DISA STIGs and resolve security vulnerabilities
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or other related field or at least five (5) years of equivalent work experience in lieu of degree.
• Minimum of five years of relevant IT work experience.
• Proficient understanding of technology areas such as Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Group Policy, DFS and the ability to maintain other Windows core services.
• Fundamental understanding of authentication mechanisms such as Kerberos, LDAP and NTLM and use of necessary tools to troubleshoot them.
• Hands-on experience implementing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) with Active Directory
• Strong knowledge of PowerShell and .NET scripting.
• Expert knowledge of networking concepts and technologies.
• Demonstrated analytical approach to solve complex problems in a complex, large-scale, and multi datacenter environments .
• Possess DoD 8570.01-M/DoD 8140 Certification IAW established mandate prior to start of work - IAT Level II required (CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, Security+ CE, SSCP); IAT Level III is desirable (CASP+ CE, CCNP Security, CISA, CISSP (or Associate), GCED, GCIH).
• This position requires an active DOD Top Secret clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.