SAIC has an opening for Software Developer/SharePoint Manager to work with our customer in at FORSCOM, Ft. Bragg NC, supporting the FMV PED Mission.
The qualified candidate would be a part of a team performing software development with a basis on knowledge management on multiple enclaves that are key systems for mission operations. Applicants will have some basic IT system skills and have some background in web development.
- Will be part of a team performing software development with a basis of knowledge management on multiple enclaves that are key systems for mission operations.
- Working with onsite FMV PED Analysts and System Administrators.
- Systematically create, share and apply knowledge to better achieve Command objectives.
- Assist with the development of software engineering capabilities (solutions, enhancements, and improvements) to be integrated within the customers KM Program.
- Assist with the maintenance of the customer’s acquisition and personnel databases.
- Provide support for the webmaster in the development of the Command's classified and unclassified web portals.
- Provide recommendations for hardware and software as required.
- Must be willing to travel. 25%
- This effort is with the FORSCOM G2 team and infrastructure.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- 1 year of .Net/C#/ASP.Net/SharePoint development experience.
- Applicants will have some basic IT system skills and have some background in web development.
Required Clearance/Security measures:
- Active DOD Top Secret/SCI clearance with the ability to obtain the CI Poly.
- Must be willing to travel 25% of the time.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.