SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC is looking for a Project Manager to develop and deliver business process reengineering duties to support the mission of the ODNI enterprise. The selected candidate is responsible to provide data driven analysis of business processes, and establish and reengineer these processes to implement improvements in efficiency, accuracy and effectiveness.
- Perform as a project lead, experience in managing teams with responsibilities for project schedule and performance
- Provide recommendation on continuous improvement of the processes and architecture supporting the overall Service Now operational activities
- Applies process improvement and reengineering methodologies and principles of IT modernization projects
- Directly contributes to project definition, development and/or enhancement efforts including cost management/avoidance, schedule estimation and tracking, contract performance management, risk management, requirements analysis, and quality assurance activities
- Performs analysis of business and user needs, documentation of requirements, and translation into proper requirements specifications
- Ensures proper performance of tasks and use metrics necessary to achieve the most efficient and effective execution of the project objectives
- Utilizes expert communication skills needed to direct the skilled technical resources and report on the technical progress, issues, and problem areas, as well as write and review technical documents
- Communicates status with leadership and customers
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations
- Preparing affected business areas for transition to new way of working; implementing new business processes
- Specifically support the following activities/functional areas:
- Prepare Project status reviews and other formal reviews to be presented to the Government
- Communicate issues and solutions to the Government PM in a timely and transparent manner
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory and administrative requirements imposed by the contract in coordination with the Contractor's contracts staff
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Active TS/SCI with CI Poly required
- B.S. Degree or relevant experience in Program Management
- 10-15 years of related experience in program and project management and business process analysis
- Demonstrated experience in managing multi-task contracts and subcontracts of various types and complexity, as well as experience in leading a multi-vendor environment is required
- Experience using Agile Scrum Methodology and working knowledge of JIRA
- Experience with the Service Now environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- IT technical knowledge and experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.