Job ID: 2016152
Location: MACDILL AFB, FL, United States
Date Posted: Oct 23, 2020
Subcategory: Cyber Sec Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI
Potential for Remote Work: No
The successful candidate must be experienced with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and the Nessus Scanner as well as be familiar with the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility (AOR) and mission. Must be a team player, willing to work challenging assignments and tasks concerning Cyber Security and Computer Network Defense. Must be willing to travel, on occasion, throughout the AOR (which includes Afghanistan, Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, and other Southwest Asia nations).
· Perform vulnerability and risk assessment on Information Systems to ensure they are in compliance with security standards and measures utilizing ACAS and Nessus Scanner.
· Perform risk assessments on systems, applications, and baselines in support of Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT) Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01 of HQ networks and systems.
· Prepare risk assessment report for submission to the Authorizing Official (AO).
· Assist enforcement of Authorization, Assessment, and connection standards for HQ's and Theater's networks and systems.
· Maintain ACAS SecurityCenter by installing SecurityCenter updates, patches and plugin definition.
· Maintain ACAS RedHat Operating System by applying OS patches.
· Perform review, analysis, and documentation for the life cycle security requirements of applications, systems, and networks within HQ USCENTCOM.
· Review and update ACAS tactics, techniques and procedures (TTPs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
· Assist with compliance reporting and tracking for USCENTCOM orders.
· Analyze network or system changes/reconfigurations for security impacts.
· Coordinate and participate in Cyber Security risk analysis and assessments, as required.
· Bachelor's Degree in technical discipline or equivalent and 5+ years related experience; OR, High School equivalent and 9+ years of experience.
· Active Secret clearance is required. Must be able to obtain a Top Secret/SCI clearance.
· Must meet DoD 8570.01-M minimum of IAT Level II Certification (i.e. Security +).
· Must have demonstrated experience with Assured Compliance Assessment Solution (ACAS) and Nessus scanner to include creation of dashboards and providing analysis of vulnerabilities.
· The candidate must of have experience with Risk Management Framework (RMF) for DoD Information Technology (IT) Department of Defense Instruction (DoDI) 8510.01.
· Candidate must have an understanding of vulnerabilities, exploits, and practical working knowledge of DoD Cyber Security program.
· Must be able to read and understand DoD Cyber Security orders, policies and procedures.
· Candidate must have a solid familiarity with application and network security.
· Candidate must have strong communications skills both verbally and in writing.
· Military Experience (Active Duty or Reserves).
· Experience with Cyber Security in a Joint and Coalition Partner environment.
· Experience briefing senior military and civil service employees.
· Experience within the USCENTCOM AOR and familiar with USCENTCOM mission.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.