SAIC has an immediate need for a Quality Control Engineer sitting in Huntsville, Alabama.
- Develop and maintain the project’s Quality Plan.
- Participate in document and code peer reviews.
- Verify peer review findings were corrected in accordance with standards.
- Witness the execution of system testing and acceptance testing.
- Identify noncompliance issues and monitor the corrective action plan to completion.
- Provide schedule status on quality activities.
- Reporting the monthly QA Status Report to relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinate and conduct scheduled and unscheduled audits.
- Perform trend analysis of noncompliance issues.
- Monitor all processes for compliance with quality standards.
- Confirm all appropriate quality reviews were conducted prior to the release of deliverables.
- Collect and analyze the quality measures for the project and make recommendations to the Project Lead on process and quality improvements.
- Prepare reports, presentations, and quality work products.
- Review technical data packages for adherence to the project scope, established standards and methodologies, and program requirements.
- Recommend process improvements as related to quality on process standards throughout the Design and Development Lifecycle.
- Work within defined test environments and support/validate all levels of product testing
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of experience [4 years of related experience is accepted in lieu of degree].
Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Demonstrated knowledge of the Design and Development Lifecycle.
Software testing experience
Must be able to obtain a Secret security clearance. Interim Secret clearance must be obtained prior to starting.
Familiarity with System Engineering "V" development lifecycle and "Agile" development lifecycle
Experience with Agile development
Familiarity with DO-178 standard
Ability to read hardware mechanical drawings for piece part and/or assemblies, and reading of electrical drawing schematics
Familiarity with ASME and/or ANSII Standards
Able to read and understand C/C++ code
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.