- Responsible to build and deploy .Net
applications using MS/TFS Build, Jenkins, and Octopus
- Deploy new releases, updates, and patches for asp.net
- Experience in developing and building ASP.Net, C# web
- Experience with Jenkins, Octopus, TFS, Nexus, Splunk.
- Experience with Visual Studio IDE 2015, 2017, 2019.
- Troubleshoot application deployment and configuration issues
- Build and maintain a Jenkins CI/CD pipeline to support the
team’s non prod and production systems
- Responsible to implement the Continuous Integration System
using Jenkins Application pipelines and Jenkins nodes.
- Extensively worked on Jenkins by installing, configuring,
and maintaining the pipelines for an end to end automation for all build and
- Assist with production support issues when they arise
- Involve in writing custom PowerShell, Groovy scripts to
automate the deployment process using Jenkins, Octopus, and Administer the IIS
App Pools and Virtual directories.
- Use JIRA and Kanban Dashboard to track the defects of the
applications and the SonarQube tool to analyze the code vulnerabilities.
- Responsible to coordinate with development teams about code
sync, build, and release processes.
- Experience with scripting languages - Python, Perl, Ruby, a
- Experience with Windows server admin, a plus
- 2 + years’ experience
working in a similar field focused on Cloud and cloud tooling.
- .NET Developer profile
- Experience developing ASP.NET web applications
- Must be familiar with Jenkins, Octopus, SonarQube, Team
Foundation Server, and Jira to manage the configuration and release activities.
- Experience with ASP.NET build and deployment processes
- Ability to identify, reconcile and extract dependencies in a
complex ASP.NET web applications
- Experience using .NET NuGet packages
- Experience with Source control repository tools like GIT,
Microsoft Team Foundation Server, Nexus
- Strong interest in modern development tools and practices
- Ability to communicate and track progress to
- Understanding of microservices and SOA architectures
- Experience with IIS, PowerShell scripting
- Preferred experience in windows server administration,
scripting/automation (Powershell), webserver administration (VMware), source
control administration (Visual Studio & TFS), issue tracking administration
(Jira), active-active datacenter deployments and administration (F5), and/or software
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.