SAIC is looking for a Security Analyst/ Facility Security Officer (FSO) to support Naval Aviation, Air Force and Air National Guard customers using the Tactical Combat Training System TCTS on aircraft ranges. PMA 205 is the primary sponsor.
The Facility Security Officer (FSO) will support the Tactical Air Range Integration Facility (TARIF) located on the NAWCWD China Lake facility near Ridgecrest, California and the Tactical Integrated Threat/Target Training Systems(TTS)/(T4S) contract.
This position is contingent on SAIC winning the TTS/T4S contract.
This work may be temporarily remote due to COVID-19.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops, and administers security programs and procedures for classified or proprietary materials, documents, and equipment.
- Studies and implements federal security regulations that apply to company operations.
- Obtains rulings, interpretations, and acceptable deviations for compliance with regulations from government agencies.
- Prepares manuals outlining regulations, and establishes procedures for handling, storing, and keeping records, and for granting personnel and visitors access to restricted records and materials.
- Conducts security education classes and security audits. Investigates security violations and prepares reports specifying preventive action to be taken.
- Maintain Facility Clearance.
- Support government and company audits and inspections.
- Purchase material and supplies for office, customer, and Training Ranges.
- Assist with shipping and receiving including pickup, handling, and proper storage of mail, documents, and material.
- Assist with travel preparations and visit requests
- Provide input for status reports
- Bachelor's degree and three (3) years or more of related experience; or seven (7) years of directly related experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree
- Active Top Secret (TS) Security Clearance Required
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.