SAIC is seeking a Program Analyst to provide on-site program support to our FAA customer. The successful candidate should possess the following attributes:
- Detailed-oriented mindset and proficiency in researching and analyzing information;
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team;
- Possess a flexible personality, self-motivated and willingness to multi-task and take on increasing responsibilities within the organization;
- Ability to independently establish and manage priorities for fulfilling work assigned.
- Develop briefing material on project statuses for executive level program reviews.
- Develop communications material for internal and external customers.
- Interface with program stakeholders and program managers via telephone or in-person.
- Receive/prioritize and coordinate incoming information, documents for signature, phone calls/messages and inquiries to the program managers and the group manager.
- Manage group manager's schedule: plan and schedule meetings, conferences, teleconferences, and travel.
- Review, manage, and provide feedback on programmatic deliverables
- Responsible for analysis and interpretation of program data and reports
- Prepare and deliver program required documentation, such as presentations, briefings, charts, graphs, etc.;
- Coordinate, track, and monitor program status, action items, and activities;
- Organize and plan program meetings, team meetings, and events. Facilitate meetings as required. Develop meeting agendas, minutes, lesson learned, etc.
- The selected person will be required to work closely with personnel located at the FAA Headquarters location. Occasional travel may be required.
- Bachelor's Degree and at least 5 years of experience.
- Prior FAA experience and knowledge of E2 and KSN is a plus.
- At least 3 years' proficiency with MS Windows, MS Office applications and productivity software.
- Excellent communication skills; ability to communicate well - clearly, concisely, and with technical accuracy.
- Skill in planning, organizing, prioritizing, and carrying out work with diverse and competing priorities.
- Ability to satisfy FAA resume and security requirements
required with the ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.