SAIC is seeking an analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse professionals. This position will be located in Arlington, Virginia. Put your experience into a future of excellence as an analyst reporting through the team lead and supporting exigent mission requirements. The qualified applicant will become part of SAIC’s support to the Department of Defense, Office of General Counsel (DoD-OGC). The individual will be part of a mobile team which travels to the U.S. Naval Station, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba to support mission critical requirements of the DoD-OGC.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Perform various tasks necessary in furtherance of relevant court orders to support DoD-OGC priorities
- While deployed, the individual will coordinate and interact daily with appropriate officials, agencies and personnel as required. With the knowledge and concurrence of the team lead, the individual will assist affected officials comply with relevant court orders and other agreements
- Facilitating the secure transmittal of classified information as necessary as well as requests for securely processing, transmitting and transporting legal documents, while serving as action officers for issues related to relevant court orders
- Keeping the team lead apprised of all activities and procedural issues associated with job requirements, who in turn will update team practices and procedures as necessary
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of nine (9) years of experience in a military or civilian intelligence, counterintelligence, or security discipline or as a federal criminal investigator with a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or seven (7) years of similar experience with a Master's Degree. Additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Experience working with classified materials and sensitive information
- A working knowledge of DoD security classification guidelines
- Experience with the Department of Justice, the Federal Court System, the Federal Court of Appeals and Court issued orders
- The ability to deploy approximately twice per year for two-month periods to the U.S. Naval Station, Guantanamo Bay, Cuba.
DESIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Experience working within the DoD, particularly on security and legal issues
Experience dealing with issues involving attorney-client privilege
Experience collaborating in an interagency or joint service environment handling national security issues
Experience as a federal investigator working with the U.S. court system
Experience as a military intelligence professional
- An active Top Secret (TS) clearance based on a background investigation conducted within the past 5 years and current Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) eligibility
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.