Job ID: 2015977
Location: RESTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 8, 2020
Category: Business Development
Subcategory: Business Dev
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 10 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
We are currently seeking a Business Development Analyst to join SAIC’s Government Affairs and IDIQ/GWAC Acquisition team. The successful candidate will perform operational, business development, administrative, and analytical activities in support of the Government Contracts Support Center, the Acquisition Innovation Center, and Government Affairs teams. The Business Development Analyst will support all business research and development activities to include: business development opportunity identification and shaping, initial pipeline development, metric development and reporting, general market research and analysis, market and business intelligence research, research on industry trends, administrative work, and other ad hoc assignments. This position will report to the Senior Vice President, Government Affairs, at our headquarters in Reston, Va.
· Support IDIQ vehicle Program Managers and Other Transaction Agreement (OTA) consortia manager with vehicle and partner administration activities as needed.
· Assist with identifying and qualifying new business opportunities, support the shaping of new business opportunities, and maintain pipeline within the scope of company’s existing capture management discipline.
· Plan, collect, document, and analyze metrics/measures (opportunities, opportunities/bid rates, dollar values, win rates, partner response, etc.). Gather and prepare task order Metrics/Reporting for contract vehicles individually and aggregately across all IDIQs on a monthly basis as ad hoc as required
· Analyze, synopsize, and distribute incoming RFQ/RFI opportunities across multiple IDIQ/GWAC contract vehicles based on established opportunity filters and communities of interest.
· Assist with supporting the development and maintenance of repeatable proposal development procedures, artifacts, and templates tailored to best practices for the specific IDIQ/GWAC contracts.
· Maintain SharePoint site(s) for storage and dissemination of artifacts and shared documents.
· Assist with maintaining content in IDIQ COE internal/external websites and marketing materials and collateral for specific contracts.
· Perform administrative and analytical tasks in support of Program Managers for multiple IDIQ/GWAC contracts.
· Perform administrative and analytical tasks in support of the Government Affairs team.
· Participates in special projects as required.
Proven hands on experience with market and business intelligence tools, to include GovWin, FedBizOps, FPDS, Bloomberg, and others.
· Prefer familiarity in federal capture management support/processes.
· Self-starter, highly motivated, and possess strong skills in organizing and managing time across multiple tasks; capable of working and solving problems independently.
· Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of tools including SharePoint; aptitude for quickly learning related tool sets.
Prefer familiarity with IDIQ/GWAC contract vehicles, Other Transaction Agreements, and Task Order process.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.