SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for an Enterprise Operations Lead in National Capital Region to support a Federal agency. Join SAIC’s team to provide end users seamless information technology experience leveraging efficient use of enterprise-centric solutions, modern technologies and industry best practices. Be part of the team defining the digital transformation journey for this federal agency.
The Enterprise Operations Lead responsibilities can include:
- Responsible for successful delivery of a program to a customer.
- Manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance.
- Define or contribute to the program baseline then execute the program to comply with baseline requirements.
- Manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to SAIC leadership.
- Support business development and program staff management.
- Provides input in planning, developing and implementing the program baseline.
- Identifies and analyzes minor variances, and defines corrective actions in coordination with Program Oversight.
- Primary customer interface for technical, management, and contract matters; information sharing; and moderate problem resolution.
- The Enterprise Operations Lead will have experience in managing Enterprise Network and System Operations Teams. These teams perform the following:
- Wide Area and Local Area Network infrastructure (O&M) Services
- ESN/NSN Central Site Management and support
- Network Connection Services
- Communications Security and Telecommunication Management
- Enterprise Helpdesk , including Account Management (RSA, AAA, & Sigma)
- End User Desktop Support Services (Standalone and Networked)
- Operational support including patch management, virtualization, storage, back-up and recovery,
- Classified Commodity Services (email, productivity tools, Collaboration) VDI Services.
- Secure VTC installation and maintenance support Services (for small sites and UK)
- Enterprise Infrastructure and Systems Performance Monitoring Services including Capacity Planning
- Secure Network Printing Services and Secure/Controlled Media Transfer Services
- Engineering (Infrastructure Research, Development and Deployment)
- Test bed Support Services
- Service Catalog and Customer Chargeback Management
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Bachelor Degree required; BS in STEM or Business preferred.
- Must have DOE Q might also need DOD TS Security Clearance.
- Experience supporting both classified and unclassified IT environments.
- Clear understanding of NNSA and the US nuclear enterprise.
- Minimum of ten (10) years or more experience delivering Enterprise IT Managed Services supporting at least 100 sites and 3,000 end users.
- ITIL v3 Practitioner certification and ability to obtain ITIL 4 Managing Professional within the first six months required.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- CONUS travel up to 10% of the time may be required.
- Experience with National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) preferred.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.