SAIC has a contingent job opportunity for an Enterprise Operations Lead to support a Federal agency. Join SAIC’s team to provide end users seamless information technology experience leveraging efficient use of enterprise-centric solutions, modern technologies and industry best practices. Be part of the team defining the digital transformation journey for this federal agency.
The Enterprise Operations Lead responsibilities can include:
- Responsible for successful delivery of a program to a customer.
- Manage and integrate activities in accordance with contract requirements and ensure technical, schedule, cost, and financial performance.
- Define or contribute to the program baseline then execute the program to comply with baseline requirements.
- Manage risk, customer relationships, and program staffing.
- Ensure compliance with quality standards and escalate challenges to SAIC leadership.
- Support business development and program staff management.
- Provides input in planning, developing and implementing the program baseline.
- Identifies and analyzes minor variances, and defines corrective actions in coordination with Program Oversight.
- Primary customer interface for technical, management, and contract matters; information sharing; and moderate problem resolution.
- The Enterprise Operations Lead will have experience in managing Enterprise Network and System Operations Teams. These teams perform the following:
- Wide Area and Local Area Network infrastructure (O&M) Services
- ESN/NSN Central Site Management and support
- Network Connection Services
- Communications Security and Telecommunication Management
- Enterprise Helpdesk , including Account Management (RSA, AAA, & Sigma)
- End User Desktop Support Services (Standalone and Networked)
- Operational support including patch management, virtualization, storage, back-up and recovery,
- Classified Commodity Services (email, productivity tools, Collaboration) VDI Services.
- Secure VTC installation and maintenance support Services (for small sites and UK)
- Enterprise Infrastructure and Systems Performance Monitoring Services including Capacity Planning
- Secure Network Printing Services and Secure/Controlled Media Transfer Services
- Engineering (Infrastructure Research, Development and Deployment)
- Test bed Support Services
- Service Catalog and Customer Chargeback Management
- Cloud / Hybrid Cloud deployment and management
This position is contingent upon contract award.
- Bachelor Degree required; BS in STEM or Business preferred.
- Must have Active Top Secret clearance; DOE Q clearance preferred
- Experience supporting both classified and unclassified IT environments.
- Clear understanding of NNSA and the US nuclear enterprise.
- Minimum of ten (10) years or more experience delivering Enterprise IT Managed Services supporting at least 100 sites and 3,000 end users.
- ITIL v3 Practitioner certification and ability to obtain ITIL 4 Managing Professional within the first six months required.
- Must be a US Citizen.
- CONUS travel up to 10% of the time may be required.
- Experience with National Nuclear Security Administration (NNSA) preferred.
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. Full vaccination will be required before the start of employment in order to work onsite at an SAIC location. If applicable, prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us
and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Employees working onsite at a customer location must comply with customer requirements which may include mandatory vaccination, mandatory attestation regarding one's vaccination status and mandatory weekly or bi-weekly testing.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.