SAIC is seeking an EDIS Logistics Support Representative or the Engineering, Development, Integration, and Sustainment (EDIS) program. The EDIS mission is to continuously support sustainment and maintenance of the multi mission satellite operation center (MMSOC) to maintain U.S. space dominance.
This position is in the warehouse conducting shipping, receiving, obsolescence and inventory management for material according with DOD, Air Force, SMC and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), EGS Government Supply Chain of Custody, and Property Asset Management requirements. This position is located in Albuquerque, NM.
The candidate selected for these positions will:
- Performs a combination of manual and clerical shipping and receiving duties; may work out of a central warehouse.
- Uses computer system for tracking, logging, verifying and reporting.
- Controls the efficient flow of goods, services, and information between points of origin through customer placement in order to meet customer requirements.
- Builds relationships with strategic customers through logistics initiatives. Integrates learning from customers, competitors, operating entities, distribution, transportation, customer service, other industries, industry groups, and professional training to continuously improve competitive position.
- Support receiving, replacing, and retiring of HW and SW inventory and components
- Apply processes in accordance with DOD, Air Force, SMC and Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), EGS Government Supply Chain of Custody, and Property Asset Management requirements.
- High School and two (2) years or more related experience.
- Must have 2-3 years of experience in relevant work experience
- Ability to obtain a Secret Clearance.
- Experience with common software and operating systems
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, but also in a team environment
- Ability to follow procedures under stressful conditions
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.