SAIC is hiring a Website Administrator (Web Services) to support the Army National Guard Enterprise Operations team based in Cary, NC.
Note: This role offers temporary work from home / remote / virtual work due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will go back on site 100% in Cary, NC once the COVID-19 threat has passed.
SAIC has a career opening for a Website Administrator in Cary, North Carolina.
- The Website Administrator is responsible for managing and administering web-based collaboration repositories and web applications (e.g., Guard Knowledge Online, SharePoint, Business Intelligence (BI), to include dashboards and portals), subscriptions and information.
- Develops and implements a content management framework defined by a set of processes and techniques supporting knowledge management throughout the digital lifecycle of the information IAW the Army Net-Centric Data Strategy, data deliver and use (DDU).
- This includes all services in production or targeted for production that involves creation, storage and deletion of content (digital or non-digital) text, images, video, audio, and multimedia throughout its lifecycle.
The successful candidate will have significant web application virtualization experience. Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Identify server, network, and capacity requirements needed to operate applications
- Identify application operational, monitoring, and reporting requirements
- Maintain and manage document libraries and repositories.
- Design, create and maintain templates to be used for documenting operational tasks and infrastructure architecture.
- Plan, design, build, test, implement and maintain software and hardware solutions for managing document and information repositories and websites.
- Maintain and manage content databases, repositories, software tools and web portals. Operate, monitor and maintain content management tools (such as data-analysis and collaboration tools e.g., SharePoint Portal).
- Identify requirements to support application sizing needs and requirements.
- Identify ways to improve availability, reduce outage times or labor costs
- Coordinate, schedule, implement, and test web application tuning activities.
- Maintain and manage content databases, repositories, software tools, and web portals.
- Perform release package testing, installation, deployment, and operation
- Operate, monitor, and maintain content management tools (such as SharePoint).
- Maintain 3rd party applications in compliance with supporting vendor requirements.
- Analyze and provide content usage statistics.
- Maintain and manage document, image, video, audio, and multimedia content libraries and repositories throughout content lifecycle.
- Decommission applications upon request.
- Must be a self-starter; capable of working independently, under limited direction, and in team environments.
- High School diploma and 7+ years of related experience. 1+ years as a Website Administrator or web application developer, preferably with Cloud hosting experience (Azure/AWS).
- Experience maintaining Microsoft IIS services.
- Level II DoD 8570 certification: CompTIA Security+ CE, etc.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and have the ability to obtain a SECRET security clearance.
- Must be able to obtain ITIL Foundation Certification (required within 60 days of hire)
- Excellent communication skills
- Capable of resolving complex issues
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills
- Web application development experience
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.