SAIC is looking for a Communications Analyst to support our NASA EAST2 contract in Huntsville, AL. This position will be 100% remote. The candidate will perform a variety tasks in support of the PM group and will work with the NASA Web Modernization Team (NWMT) team to help modernize NASA’s digital presence to reflect the priorities and activities of the Agency in this new era of science, discovery and exploration.
- Increasing user traffic to the main NASA website (www.nasa.gov) via a modernized user experience; consolidated websites; and a flexible architecture and associated processes and practice.
- Improving search engine rankings for NASA’s content via improved metadata, SEO, and website consolidation.
- Improving capability to adhere to evolving compliance in the form of security and federal directives.
- Establishing a project plan with stakeholders and monitoring completion of the tasks on the project plan.
- Outreach including publishing of information about the Web Modernization effort on SharePoint Online
- Gathering reporting data from the NWMT sub-teams, consolidating the information and reporting this out
- Provide input analysis on web content management systems and methodologies for down-selecting based on collected requirements from stakeholders. These requirements will include understanding:
- Content authoring and editorial workflows and best practices, and how to use leverage technical capabilities to support.
- Headless CMS solutions and RESTFUL APIs
- Digital Experience Platform (DXP) approaches and the role of CMS and digital asset management solutions within a DXP approach.
- Ability to articulate and illustrate solution architecture concepts related to all of the above.
- Sub-team charter(s) and Weekly Sub-team(s) briefing docs
- Sub-team project plans and activity logs
- Sub-team meeting minutes attendance, blockers, discussion topics, next steps, and assigned actions
- Operational Reporting Practices and Templates for sub-team documentation, communications, and out-briefs.
- Slide presentations, architectural diagrams, whitepapers, and briefing documents to communicate sub-team status/progress, concepts, and recommendations
- NWMT Roadmap Diagrams
- Bachelors and five (5) years or more of related experience; Masters and three years of related experience.
- 4 years of experience accepted in lieu of degree.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen with the ability to obtain a Public Trust Security Clearance.
- Experience in using/developing complex enterprise platforms and applications
- Deep understanding of the Microsoft Windows operating system and high proficiency in Microsoft Office tools
- Experience working in technical areas including structured data, analytics, SQL
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.