Job ID: 2015547
Location: NORTH CHARLESTON, SC, United States
Date Posted: Oct 7, 2020
Subcategory: Cyber Sec Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: Secret
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
SAIC is seeking people in North Charleston, SC
The Cyber Security Engineer will manage and conduct assessments of security vulnerabilities for Systems and Web Applications. In addition, the Cyber Security Engineer will support the customer in the implementation and management of required information assurance processes to include:
· Validate Systems STIG and Patch Compliance,
· Support firewall and monitoring functions,
· The Cyber Security Engineer may also perform and review security network administration and analysis of firewalls and Intrusion Protection Systems (IPS). Additionally, they will perform system/network administration responsibilities, build environments, assess vulnerabilities in the network, system and applications.
· Assess vulnerabilities in the network, system and applications/s, recommending / performing mitigations for those vulnerabilities.
· Building VM environments using various operating systems.
· Managing hardware and software configurations and updates.
· Basic understanding of networking concepts.
·This position at a minimum requires a technical Bachelor's Degree and 6 years of relevant technical experience or a minimum of 10 years of relevant technical experience without a technical degree
· Clearance: minimum Secret clearance
·Certifications: IAT II or above
·Knowledge of ACAS, STIG Benchmarks and (SRGs) Security Requirements Guides is required. Windows, Linux, IIS, .NET, Oracle, and SQL Server knowledge is desired
·Working knowledge of network boundaries including ports, protocols and services management is desired
· Here are the software environments and tools that are currently being supported.
· Oracle RDBMS 10G / 11G
· Weblogic 11G
· SQL Server 2008
· Windows Server 2012
· VMWare ESXi / Vsphere 5
· Solaris 10 / 11
· Redhat / CentOS 6.2
· Windows 7
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· High school and ten (10) years of technical experience
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability