Job ID: 2015465
Location: NORTH BETHESDA, MD, United States
Date Posted: Oct 2, 2020
Category: Program Management
Subcategory: Project Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: Yes
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Proactive and detailed oriented
- Good at multi-tasking
- Works well with customers and mid-size teams
– works well independently.
– Experience with scheduling
- Experience working with Online systems for tracking and status risks, actions, deliverables
- Experience with MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Experience writing meeting minutes, process or policy documents and/or status reports.
3+ years experience required. Desired technologies: experience using SharePoint or a like tool, MS Project, and requirements management.
Education and Experience:
•High school education and 3+ years of relevant experience
•Previous experience working with Projects and Scheduling is required
Experience with: SharePoint, MS Project, and requirements management
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.