SAIC has an opening for a Cyber Strategy Analyst. Job duties include:
- The successful candidate must have experience and familiarity with the USCENTCOM Area of Responsibility (AOR) and mission.
- Candidate must be a team player, willing to work challenging assignments and tasks concerning Cyber security and Defensive Cyber Operations orders, policy, procedures and guidance; be willing to travel occasionally throughout the AOR (which includes Afghanistan, Iraq, Bahrain, Qatar, and other Southwest Asia nations).
- Interact and serve as direct interface with the military and government leadership within USCENTCOM and with Service Components.
- Conduct/participate theater-wide collaboration for Cyber Security orders, policies, procedures and guidance through multiple means including but not limited to meetings, Video Teleconferencing, email and collaboration session communications.
- Distribute current Cyber Security orders, policies, procedures and guidance to the USCENTCOM Components.
- Provide Cyber Security support to USCENTCOM AOR Network Operations (NETOPS) Centers, as required.
- Review and update Cyber Security current orders, policies and procedures.
- Interpret, analyze, produce and execute theater- wide Cyber Security orders, policies, procedures and tactics.
- Coordinate and participate in theater Cybersecurity risk analysis, assessments or scoping missions, as required
- Review current intelligence for relevant threats and develop appropriate actions/response.
- Assist with tracking of compliancy reporting for USCENTCOM orders.
- Document Cybersecurity orders, policies, procedures and guidance.
- Participate in command mission assurance working groups and conduct mission assurance analysis for J6 networks and missions.
- Conduct defensive cyber operations planning and coordination for theater defensive cyber forces.
- Analyze and recommend technology deployments at the headquarters and throughout the theater to maximize defensive cyber operations effectiveness. Develop a technology strategy to include evaluations and decisions points for J6 leadership.
- Participate in command exercise program and develop cyber input for all exercises.
- Participate in command operational planning teams and write cyber annexes to command orders.
- Top Secret/SCI clearance is required.
- Bachelor's Degree and 9+ years related experience; OR, High School equivalent and 13+ years of experience.
- Must meet DoD 8570.01-M minimum of IAT Level II Certification (i.e. Security +).
- Strategic level planning experience and in-depth knowledge of strategic planning, Joint Publication 5-0, and the Military Decision Making Process.
- Candidate must have a solid familiarity with network and defense-in- depth capabilities, application and network security.
- Candidate must have strong verbal and written communications skills.
- Experience briefing senior military and civil service employees.
- Candidate must be able to read and understand DoD Cyber Security orders, policies and procedures.
- Candidate must have an understanding of vulnerabilities, exploits, and practical working knowledge of DoD Cyber Security program.
- Experience at USCENTCOM, within the USCENTCOM AOR, and familiarity with its Components.
- Solid administrative and clerical skills.
- Technical network administration experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.