SAIC and its Veterans Affairs (VA) Practice is one of the largest and fastest growing providers of consulting services to the Federal market. SAIC is creating professional opportunities for those seeking a growth oriented business environment. Our professionals work with Government agencies and organizations to create efficiencies, increase organizational and human performance, reduce costs, improve operating results, and achieve mission success.
This is a 100% remote / work from home role.
SAIC is seeking a Provisioning Analyst to support the Identity and Access Management (IAM) Program with the Department of Veterans Affairs (VA). The Provisioning Analyst defines and documents release scope and objectives based on stakeholder and end-user needs, federal requirements, and industry best practices. The analyst will apply their knowledge of IAM provisioning services and functionality to document customer use cases, enterprise service requirements, and integration requirements. This position is 100% virtual/work-from-home.
Duties to include:
· Develop and maintain IAM Provisioning Requirements Specification, integration Requirements Specification documents, and integration system design documents
· Lead provisioning integration analysis
· Coordinate elaboration of provisioning service requests to include meeting with customer applications, documenting use cases, and documenting requirements
· Develop and maintain IAM provisioning use cases and activity diagrams
· Provide support to the IAM VA PMs for business and development/integration meetings
· Maintain requirements and requirements traceability in the GitHub tool
· Support development of provisioning information briefings
· Support provisioning functionality demonstrations
- A Bachelor’s Degree and 5+ years of relevant experience. A degree in engineering, or a related scientific or technical discipline is preferred. Note that 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted in lieu of Bachelor’s Degree.
- At least 3 year’s Department of Veteran Affairs experience analyzing business and user needs and translating those needs into requirements specifications according to VA standards.
- Experience with Agile Methodologies, UML, building Use Cases for and applying testability against requirements and specifications.
- Experience with automation of on and offboarding processes
- Competency in MS Word, MS Excel, MS SharePoint, and ServiceNow.
- Good communications, analytical, and writing skills.
- Ability to work independently within a team-oriented environment
- VA clearance (Public Trust) and access
- Experience with VA Identity and Access Management provisioning functionality and integration processes
- Familiarity with federal requirements for Continuous Diagnostics and Mitigation (CDM)
- Familiarity with Git Hub and JIRA
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.