SAIC currently has an opening for a Multi Domain Operations (MDO) Subject Matter Expert (SME) to serve in the Huntsville, AL area.
- As the SME, the candidate will be responsible for supporting the customer in developing schedules and agendas for meetings, facilitating meetings and coordinating specific working groups
- Conduct analysis to refine requirements for areas such as: MDTF, I2CEWS, Joint Operations; Space Operations; equipment; Force Structure; Concept of the Operation (CONOPS); Tactics, Techniques, and Procedures (TTPs); operational designs; exercises; assessments of current / future requirements; development of emerging materiel solutions; synchronization of Army and Joint-service operational assessments; rapid fielding initiatives and technology transitions.
- The candidate will coordinate program documents and other resources with DoD organizations and serve as the Program’s point of contact.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
B.S and fifteen (15) years’ of Space systems experience; four (4) years of experience, certifications, or military experience in lieu of degree.
Clearance: MUST have an active Top Secret/SCI security clearance to be considered
Development and/or refinement of CONOPS and TTPs for and space operations and space-based force enhancement areas.
developing event-based schedules based on key events and related tasks, and development of briefings and reports with supporting graphics and other analyses.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with at least twelve (12) years’ experience communicating with military, civil service, senior leaders and highly-technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, preparing briefings and writing of technical papers.
Familiarity with Army and Air Force military hierarchy, military terms and military acronyms.
Working knowledge of programming and budget processes.
- Attend and support system focused meetings and demonstrations of systems and integrated technology development, Joint-service program synchronization, user operational assessments/rapid fielding initiatives, and PM acquisition strategy/transition coordination.
Expertise in technology assessments of emerging Science and Technology (S&T) and industry solutions relative to system requirements.
Expertise in the development of system-related briefings and reports that include supporting graphics and other technical analyses.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.