SAIC currently has an opening for an Army Capability Manager (ACM) user representative to support WSOC requirements, in the Huntsville, AL area.
Telework: This position is half remote/telework and half on-site support temporarily due to Covid-19
The candidate will be responsible for planning, coordinating, and supporting all actions related to the integration of doctrine, organizations, training, materiel, leader development, personnel and facilities (DOTMLPF) domain activities and for the testing, training and fielding of WSOC capabilities.
The candidate will coordinate system management and user requirements with the staff elements of the Space and Missile Defense Command (SMDC), SMD Center of Excellence (SMDCoE) and other appropriate stakeholders as required.
Responsible for supporting the customer in developing schedules and agendas for meetings; facilitating meetings; coordinating specific working groups and conducting analysis to refine operational requirements.
Candidate must have experience with WSOC and with the receipt and processing of ballistic missile defense data from space-based sensors and the dissemination of missile defense warning or special event messages to warfighters in support of combatant commanders over multiple theater communication systems.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelors degree + twelve (12) years of experience; 4 years of experience can be used in lieu of a degree
Clearance: MUST have an Active Top Secret/SCI security clearance to be considered
- 5+ years’ WSOC experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with at least twelve (12) years’ experience communicating with military, civil service, senior leaders and highly-technical Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite, preparing briefings and writing of technical papers.
- Familiarity with Army military hierarchy, military terms and military acronyms.
- Experience must be specific to ballistic missile defense capability development and operations, processes and implementation strategies
- Experience developing event-based schedules based on key events; related tasks, and relevant completion criteria for each life cycle analysis
- Experience developing calendar-based schedules with expected task and event completion dates with dependency relationships among tasks
- Experience developing briefings and reports with supporting graphics and other analyses.
OTHER DESIRED SKILLS:
- Experience with SATCOM, WGS and MUOS.
- Total package materiel fielding from development, production, deployment, thru training, fielding operations and maintenance phases.
- Expertise in the development of: training literature, training courses; instructional media, transition training, training evaluation documents (operator, crew, unit, and maintenance), and training devices needed to support both institutional and organizational training.
- Expertise in technology assessments of emerging Science and Technology (S&T) and industry solutions relative to fulfilling system requirements, and support as required user juries and surveys to ensure acceptance and relevance to technology improvements that meet identified and related capability gaps.
- Expertise in the development of system-related briefings and reports that include supporting graphics and other technical analyses as required.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.