Job ID: 2015054
Location: HAMPTON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 13, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: Public Trust
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: None
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is hiring various Information Technology (IT) positions to support our customer at NASA Langley Research Center in Hampton, VA. NASA Langley Research Center (LaRC) is located in Hampton, VA. SAIC is the prime contractor on the Langley IT Enhanced Services (LITES) II contract at NASA LaRC. LITES II provides and supports the Center’s IT services. The IT services under LITES II range from the more traditional IT services such as system administration, database administration, application development and support, IT Project Management, and business applications support to the more specialized IT including Data Science support, the development, maintenance and operation of science and engineering software used in modeling and simulation, and Center digital transformation support. The majority of work is directly in support of Langley at the Center; however, at times, other NASA Centers, Industry, and Government partners of Langley are also supported.
Required Education & Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology, and an accredited qualification in Management Consultancy, or similar or equivalent professional experience
• Relevant technical experience in either IT Project Management, Web Application development and maintenance, System Administration, Database Administration, Business Systems Support, and/or Application Analyst support.
• Solid planning, collaboration, communication and business relationship skills with customers, management peers, and team members
• Strong written, presentation and verbal communication skills
• Motivated, self-directed, results oriented
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence and motivate others
• Experience successfully managing multiple concurrent tasks and priorities
• Extremely organized with strong time-management skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
• Public Trust
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.