Job ID: 2015039
Location: OKLAHOMA CITY, OK, United States
Date Posted: Oct 29, 2020
Category: Engineering and Sciences
Subcategory: Field Technician
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
IT Hardware Refresh Project Manager in a fast pace, dynamic Federal support organization. Leads all hardware Lifecycle Refresh Project Management activities and ensures use of Project Management Institute best practices. Responsible for ensuring capability delivery via the products lifecycles that provisions enterprise software, infrastructure, cyber security, and network systems. Ensures progress via well planned, communicated, and documented actions within the Initiation Phase, Planning Phase, Execution Phase, Control/Monitoring, and Closing Phase of annual lifecycle refresh projects.
· Works collaboratively across program and customer leadership, work center leads, and other key stakeholders to ensure full integration and synchronization of lifecycle refresh activities.
· Ensures meeting coordination and clarity of scope, policy compliance, alignment within strategic objectives and program/portfolio plans, and thorough communication plan execution.
· Works with other managers and leads to ensure engineering, cyber and operations SME resource leveling actions to achieve project scope on time within budget.
· Supervises a team of 10+ remote technicians
· Updates MS Project plans, maintain files on Project Server, & MS SharePoint.
· Use MS Office products to create and maintain project plans, schedules, Statements of Work, Bill of Materials, risk registers, presentations and briefings.
· Applies Risk Management principles to identify, analyze, mitigate, accept or ignore risks for all projects.
· Coordinates activities with program work center and government leads to ensure desired solutions are supportable/documented across all functions to include full cyber accreditation and network operations sustainment.
· Ensures all Scope changes are fully vetted and documented.
· Works closely with engineering and operations teams to minimize design time and reduce service transition risks.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
· Associate’s Degree in related discipline and five (5) years related experience; Or High School diploma and eight (8) years equivalent experience performing in a technical support management role
· Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and apply other time management skills to operate effectively in a highly fluid, fast-paced environment
· PMI Certification preferred
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.