SAIC is seeking a Computer Network Defense / Incident Response Analyst with an active TS/SCI Polygraph to work onsite with our customer at Fort Meade.
The CND Analyst shall identify, collect, and analyze network and host data, and report events or incidents that occur or might occur within a network to mitigate immediate and potential network and host threats.
The individual shall perform computer network defense (CND) incident triage, to include:
- Determining urgency, and potential impact
- Identifying the specific vulnerability; and making recommendations that enable expeditious remediation
- Perform initial, forensically sound collection of images and inspect to determine mitigation/remediation on enterprise systems
- Perform real-time computer network defense (CND) incident handling (e. g., forensic collection, intrusion correlation/tracking, threat analysis, and direct system remediation) task to support Incident Response Teams, receive and analyze network alerts from various sources within the enterprise and determine possible causes of such alerts, and track and document computer network defense (CND) incidents from initial detection through final resolution
- Employ defense-in-depth principles and practices, collect intrusion artifacts (e.g., source code, malware, and Trojans) and use discovered data to enable mitigation of potential computer network defense (CND) incidents within the enterprise.
- Assist with analysis of actions taken by malicious actors to determine initial infection vectors, establish a timeline of activity and any data loss associated with incidents.
- Provide expert technical support to enterprise-wide CND technicians to document CND incidents, correlate incident data to identify specific vulnerabilities and to make recommendations enabling remediation.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience with a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Cyber Security/Computer Information or Information Systems.
- Must have an IAT Level III certification (CISSP, GCED, CASP CE, CCNP Security, CISA, GCIH)
- Experience using various incident response tools (e.g., Acunetix, Adobe, Cobalt Strike, FireEye, Fluke Networks Air Magnet, F-Response, Encase Guidance Software, IDA Pro, McAfee Advance Threat Defense, Network Miner Pro, Palo Alto, Burp Suite Professional, Metasploit Rapid 7, Red Seal, Splunk, VMWare, Domain Tools, Virus Tools, Microsoft Products, Operating Systems (e.g., Windows OS 2008 and 2012; Linux)
- Experience with programming tools such as Python, PowerShell and also able to develop Scripts with Scripting languages/tools.
REQUIRED SECURITY CLEARANCE:
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.