- The GCCS COP Manager will perform COP Management tasks for the
Global Command and Control System Joint (GCCS-J) at the Headquarters U.S.
Central Command (CENTCOM) in Tampa, Florida and at forward operating locations.
- Utilizes GCCS FoS client applications such as Agile Client, ICSF
and Joint Command and Control Common User Interface (JC2CUI) to manage the
CENTCOM COP, to include the development of KML files overlays, track latency,
and track display filtering.
- Maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot all COP Sync Tools (CST)
connections with higher, lower, and adjacent commands and agencies.
- Maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot data feeds with Cross Domain
Solutions (CDS) to maintain coalition and partner nation COP data feeds.
- Maintain, monitor, and troubleshoot Theater Missile Warning data
feeds and utilizes GCCS FoS Theater Ballistic Missile Defense tools and
applications to facilitate desired visualization of theater missile threats.
- Monitor track data feeds from data producers to ensure reported
tracks meet latency criteria and that tracks use appropriate symbols, name,
echelon, organization type, and Unique Identifier codes.
- Prepare project status reports and briefings for contract and
- The GCCS COP Manager must be able to communicate clearly and
succinctly both written and orally, and present products and ideas in a
- This position will require rotational shift work to maintain
24/7/365 operations. The position may require travel in the CENTCOM AOR for
extended periods of time.
- Teach basic user or enhancement training on an as needed basis.
- Provide COP exercise and COOP support as requested.
- The candidate will be required to work in dynamic fast paced
environments that require team interaction and coordination of efforts with
GCCS Administrators for optimum situational awareness of CENTCOM COP
- A valid U.S. passport and compliance with all CENTCOM deployment
regulations for immunization and travel are required.
- Bachelor's Degree preferred in related area and 2+ years of
experience; or High School equivalent and 6+ years of experience.
- Active DoD TS/SCI clearance is required.
- Need to have at least 2 years' experience with operating GCCS.
- Skills associated with installation, maintenance and operations of
ICSF clients, Agile Client, I3 and JC2CUI with emphasis on communications
configuration, track data flow and synchronization of the COP.
- Operational experience working with the GCCS or any of its service
variants (GCCS-M, GCCS-A, GCCS-AF, IAS/IOS (Internet Authentication System /
Internetwork Operating System), and/or experience with installation
administration and maintenance of Windows 7 clients.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office software, including Word, Excel
- Experience in military Joint Headquarters environments is
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.