Job ID: 2015014
Location: HANAHAN, SC, United States
Date Posted: Oct 22, 2020
Category: Wage Determination (SCA)
Subcategory: Service Contract Act
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Secret
Potential for Remote Work: No
SAIC is seeking an USMC Laborer in Hanahan, SC to support a DOD Program.
The work will be performed at the following location:
7413 Magi Rd.
Hanahan, SC 29410
• Will be tasked with performing relatively simple vehicle integration tasks to include cable routing, metal work installations, and technical support to integrate, install, modify, and perform upgrades in support of C5ISR systems.
• Provide assistance to related support areas, including but not limited to kitting and warehouse operations.
• Read and follow, written or verbal instructions.
Required Education and Experience:
• High School Diploma or GED.
• US Citizen with the ability to obtain a DoD clearance.
• Be able to safely complete all of the physical demands of the job in a manufacturing environment, including but not limited to the following:
• Lifting, pulling, pushing and carrying up to 50 pounds, unassisted, on a regular basis.
• Walking, bending, stooping, sitting, standing or squatting for extended periods.
• Walk distances of at least one-half mile daily.
• Repeatedly manipulating and handling tools needed for installing electronics and metal work into vehicles.
• Familiar with the use and operation of power tools is necessary.
• Move and arrange heavy cable supplies and electronic equipment.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.