SAIC is currently seeking a Senior Test Engineer in support of engineering work associated with the Aviation & Missile Center (AvMC), Systems Simulation, Software and Integration (S3I) Directorate located on Redstone Arsenal, Alabama.
The candidate will serve as part of a team and be primarily responsible for the development, integration, operation, and maintenance of an Interoperability Test Environment (ITE) for interoperability conformance testing of select Army Service Level and Joint capabilities and providing the technical expertise required to test capabilities via Link-16 tactical data links. The candidate will include development and execution of test plans, test data collection and reduction activities, post-test analysis, and report generation.
BS degree and 5+ years of related experience; four (4) years of experience is accepted in lieu of degree.
- Experience with test capabilities via Link-16 tactical data links
- Familiar with development and execution of test plans, test data collection and reduction activities, post-test analysis, and report generation
- Knowledge developing automated test scripts
- Ability to work in a multidiscipline team
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD Secret Clearance
- Tactical Data Link assessment and evaluation (6016, 6018)
- IBS and CIB CMF use and/or test
- CompTIA Security+ Certification
- Operate accredited test software including IES, NSITE, and/or MARSNT
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details.
SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.