SAIC is seeking an IT Systems Analyst to support a large federal government agency. Employee will perform on-site, at a secure government location Monday through Friday during normal business hours. Occasional off-hour, weekend and holiday support may be required during scheduled and un-scheduled events.
Description of Duties:
- Performs IT Systems Analyst activities related to Information Technology or Engineering including: concept of operations formulation, requirements definition, analysis and engineering, system architecting, system analysis and design, interface and data architectures, validation and verification, systems integration, system & op. performance analysis, Lifecycle cost analysis & estimation, decision analysis and physical configuration analysis (PCA).
- Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints.
- Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software or engineering specifications.
- Provides specific, detailed information for selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- From an information technology perspective, may be concerned with floor layout, power & cooling, data storage, infrastructure management, backup, monitoring, operating systems, directory services, identity management, access management, and automation.
- Experience in IT systems analysis, integration, engineering and O&M of large scale IT infrastructure.
- Experience with IT service management, asset and configuration management and deployment practices.
- Familiarity with Service Now Asset Management, Configuration Management, Incident Management and Problem Management.
- Ability to work in a team environment comprised of stakeholders, business analysts, system administrators and engineers.
- Experience developing project plans and schedules and briefing senior government customers.
- Experience in performing root cause analysis, risk identification, and risk mitigation.
- Ability to conduct research in emerging technologies and makes recommendations based on future business needs.
- Intermediate to advanced skills with Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Project, and Excel.
- Strong interpersonal skills including the ability to collaborate effectively, self-awareness, and excellent written and oral communications.
- Familiarity with MDMs or EMMs (i.e. AirWatch, Mobile Iron, XenMobile, BES/Good etc.)
- Familiarity with US government network environments and policies (data and voice networks, IT security systems, policies and procedures).
- ITIL Foundation certification
- Certifications: MCSE, PMP, or other related certifications
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: Bachelors and five (5) years or more experience; Masters and three (3) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience, or equivalent experience.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.