SAIC is seeking a Facilities Security Officer Manager
Note: This role offers temporary work from home/ remote/ virtual work at home due to COVID-19. Eventually the work will go back on site in Rosslyn, VA.
- Will supervise three or more security analysts
- Develops and administers security programs and procedures for the United States Army National Guard (ARNG) Intelligence and Security Directorate (G-2).
- Will engage directly with ARNG G-2 Security Division Chief, Branch Chiefs, and other ARNG stakeholders, as required.
- Engages directly with the ARNG G-2 Security Division Chief, Branch Chiefs and other stakeholders as required to oversee and administer security programs. Supervises three or more contractor security analysts.
- Oversees DOD personnel security processes and systems such as JPAS, DISS, TASS, SCI indoctrinations, and courier cards.
- Oversees DOD physical security processes and procedures including design, construction, inspection and re-inspection of closed spaces, SCIFs and other classified areas.
- Oversees DOD industrial security policies and procedures, including drafting, processing, and updating DD-254s, as well as other industrial security processes such as SCIF construction.
Required Education and Experience
- Bachelors and six (6) years or more of related experience; OR Masters and four (4) years or more experience; PhD and 0 years related experience
- Active Top Secret/SCI clearance.
- Prior Management/Lead experience.
- Must have experience with two or more of the following:
- DOD personnel security processes and systems, such as JPAS, DISS, TASS, SCI indoctrinations, courier cards, etc.
- DOD physical security policies and procedures, including design, construction, inspection, and re-inspection of closed spaces, SCIFs, and other classified areas.
- DOD industrial security policies and procedures, including drafting, processing, and updating DD-254s, as well as other industrial security processes
- Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% of the time
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability