Job ID: 2014828
Location: HERNDON, VA, United States
Date Posted: Sep 15, 2020
Category: Information Technology
Subcategory: IT Sys Integration
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Web Infrastructure Administrator to join our team in Herndon, VA to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC.
• Day to day administration of the application servers.
• Day to day management of other activities like certificate management.
• Installation and configuration of the application servers and keep software current.
• Troubleshooting and debug any errors occurring in environment.
• Adhere to assigned project schedules with willingness to complete projects within time-line.
Education and Qualifications:
• BS degree and minimum of 9 years' experience or combination of experience and education.
• 6 (+) years working as a Middleware Engineer working with various Application servers, along with knowledge of supporting/debugging Java-applications with extensive work using the Linux operating systems, in complex enterprise environment.
• Knowledge of the Tomcat and WebLogic system essentials with WebSphere being a plus.
• Experience in Linux /UNIX platforms.
• Experience configuring, tuning and troubleshooting Tomcat, WebLogic other java based applications
• Capability of looking into java issues, e.g. stacks, performance etc.,
• Excellent teaming and communication skills, as well as willingness to pick up new technology stacks.
• Basic knowledge of SSL certificate management.
• Ability to multi-task and provide support for multiple infrastructure related efforts across concurrent project tasks.
• Must have worked in global enterprise systems implementation, management reporting systems, or internet related technologies.
• Ability to work with development teams and vendors to resolve infrastructure related issues.
• Detail oriented.
• Strong problem solving skills.
• Experience in Weblogic installation, upgrade, patching, configuration, tuning.
• Experience in Tomcat installation, upgrade, patching, configuration, tuning.
• Shell scripting.
• SSL certificate management.
• Capability of learning various monitoring tools like AppDynamics. Education:
• BS in Computer Science or related field and 9 years experience or equivalent blend of education and experience.
• Clearance: Must be able to obtain a CBP BI Public Trust to start work
• Citizenship: Must be a US Citizen
• LOCATION: Herndon, VA
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability