Integration Developer will build, improve and integrate vital service
management platform solutions that support the programs mobile, cloud-based and
enterprise applications in support of key business objectives mission critical
functional areas such as supply chain, fulfillment, sales, ecommerce, customer
service, and accounting/finance. This role will not only be responsible for
architecting integration solutions, but will also be responsible for providing
technical leadership, development, and operational support of the solutions.
Essential Functions and
- Build out integrations utilizing integration technology
platform, as well as custom integrations utilizing web services framework
- Identify and Build API resources that should be
securely exposed by the platform versus developing point-to-point
- Conduct analysis on the data to be made available by
the applications, and work with the Enterprise and Application Architects
to construct the integration(s).
- Collect data requirements for projects and provide
access to object resources accordingly.
- Work with DBA's to identify problem areas in
communication with databases to assure queries running efficiently.
- Support the production platform landscape, to ensure
API resources and scheduled applications are available and run in a timely
- Resolve MuleSoft related tickets, and take focused
action on related applications, to prevent issue re-occurrence.
- Deliver quality solutions, working closely with QA
teams and partners, developing test plans, and deeply testing all
applications for both functionality and performance.
- Ensure business and technical architecture for Integrations
aligns with the customers functional and non-functional requirements.
- Support or advice architectural strategies and best
- Build, maintain, and manage a world-class API &
cloud Integration platform.
- Be the owner of the build automation process and tools
and deployment process.
- Utilize Agile Methodology & tools for Delivery
(Integration/API User Stories & Downstream Dependencies).
- Responsible for the integration platform configuration,
stability/performance, security, and maintenance.
- Design, Develop and Implement, Unit Test Integrations
- Design Microservices Concepts (Containerization, etc.).
- Drive, manage and build micro-services-based APIs.
- Support design process to service enable
- Validate Integration/APIs by developing and executing
plans and scenarios including data design, tool design, data
extract/transform, networks, and hardware.
- Drive build-out of Enterprise Registry/Repository
services/API Catalog (includes reusable components).
- Post implementation support (DevSecOps Approach).
- Provide regular updates of project progress and
- Maintain a pulse on advances in technology and best
practices as it pertains to business applications.
- Bachelor's Degree and 9+ years of experience; OR, High School equivalent and 13+ years of experience.
Top Secret clearance.
- Security + certification.
years of experience in developing and maintaining integrations in a
large-scale, complex systems environment.
years developing integrations on one or more of the following platforms or
similar technologies like (MuleSoft, BPEL/SOA, SAP PO/PI, SAP Cloud
Integration, ETL, Dell Boomi, CloudHub, Mule ESB etc.)
using with SAML 2.0, OAuth 2.0, basic, SSH, certificates, RSA key pair.
with RESTful, Web Services, SFTP, MuleSoft out of the box connectors, and
database to database integrations.
with performing data mapping, extraction, transformation and loading between a
variety of enterprise platforms.
with HTTP REST concepts and web services (SOAP), APIs, JSON, JSON schema, JSON
REST specification, RAML, XML, and web scripting languages.
with basic SQL (joins, views, triggers, stored procedures, indexing,
statistics), using Oracle, PostgreSQL or similar leading relational database.
using a source control repository such as GitHub.
with standard IT processes, including Agile, SDLC, DevOps, and Change Control.
to continuously learn and stay current with industry developments and trends.
cross-functional collaboration skills and the proven ability to work
effectively with numerous stakeholders and contributors, both internally and
written and verbal communication skills across both business and technical
time management and organizational skills.
attention to detail and accuracy.
problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills, with an ability to
mitigate risk, communicate effectively, and facilitate problem resolution.
to self-manage and motivate, to work well under pressure and manage multiple
projects at the same time, using sound judgment.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability