SAIC has an opportunity for a Web Design Associate in Dallas, TX!
Responsibilities may include:
- Provide Web design, development and maintenance support to the customer's Web Team, which is responsible for meeting the growing demands for high-quality, timely, and accurate Web communications.
- Ensure that new and existing Web content is accurate and up-to-date, meets customer's “Look and Feel” requirements (as defined in the customer's Web design specifications) and reflects priority programs and issues.
- Provide personnel with editorial support and organizational suggestions for their Web requests, as well as usage statistics that accurately characterize the scope of our audience and their use of the site.
- Web-development software of choice includes but is not limited to Adobe Dreamweaver, Cold Fusion, Drupal Web Services, CSS, Paint Pro Shop, Adobe Flash, Java script, DOM, HTML, XHTML programming, Adobe Illustrator, XML-based web applications, FTP, Linux, Apache, MYSQL, and PHP.
- Develop and maintain new and existing local unique applications in support of Agency work process improvement and business processes using extensible web authoring tools. Program, operate, maintain, manage, configure, troubleshoot, and install any EPA applications on maintenance status.
- Perform web design functions to create or update web sites. Understand the principles of design and usability to make the applications work interactively with the design. Determine appropriate architecture and other technical solutions to make relevant recommendations to customers. Engage in outside-the-box thinking to provide high value of service to customer base.
- Perform the full spectrum of Web-related tasks, including design and layout, graphics creation and optimization, server-side programming, MYSQL and databases, traffic generation and ongoing updates of existing web sites. Support of and development with MS Office 365, MS SharePoint 2013 and associated tools, such as SharePoint Designer, SharePoint InfoPath, and other tools, to provide cloud-based solutions, using the EPA standard collaboration and communications tool, MS Office 365 SharePoint.
- Developer must be comfortable working with a variety of operating systems such as Windows and UNIX.
- Analyze, identify, design, and integrate unique solutions to sustain and improve user business processes; perform scripting and support and automate network processes as necessary. Contractor shall develop and maintain intranet web site and fulfill new web development directives from HQ. Since computer technology changes rapidly, web designers must constantly stay abreast of new developments in graphics software packages as well as those in the World Wide Web and related technologies.
Qualifications Required Education & Experience
- Bachelors and 0 years related experience.
- Preferred certifications: PHP, MySQL
- Must be able to obtain &
maintain a Public Trust security clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability