SAIC has an opportunity for an Applications Systems Analyst in Dallas, TX!
Responsibilities may include:
- Installation, confirmation, maintenance and management of all approved software applications.
- Software license management
- Registering licenses, tracking the licenses for the region and installation.
- Securely store and maintain any software CD/DVD installation media, software installation downloads, software license key documentation and any software instructional documentation in a software library for the customer.
- Maintain and update the customer's software library throughout the span of the contract.
- Installation, troubleshooting, support and uninstallation of customer's standardized and approved software.
- Provide assistance to the end user in basic database development using the customer's standard software, Microsoft Office, which includes Access, Microsoft's relational database development tool.
- Developing and maintaining documentation, including text and graphics, such as system specifications, design and function specifications, program specifications, data specifications, operational procedures / instructions, user manuals, maintenance manuals, training plans and aids, security procedures, production control procedures and Standard Operating Procedures (SOP) for new and or existing software.
- Provide user orientation and training for new and or existing software.
- Provide system software maintenance and enhancement support in compliance with security regulations, policies and procedures.
- Remain knowledgeable of current technology standards, trends and changes. Provide industry standard recommendations upon request by the customer. Provide recommendations regarding hardware, software, parts or related IT systems before customer purchases new equipment or supplies.
Qualifications Required Education & Experience
- Bachelors and two (2) years or more experience; Masters and 0 years related experience
- Experience with some of the following software: ARC/INFO/ARCVIEW, ARCIMS, MAP OBJECT, Microsoft Office, HD Tracking System, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, Oracle/SQL/MySQL, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Vmware ESX 6.5 and higher
- Preferred certifications: PHP, MySQL
- Must be able to obtain & maintain a Public Trust security clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability