Job ID: 2014612
Location: MCLEAN, VA, United States
Date Posted: Oct 12, 2020
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a Target Analyst to apply and enhance their skills with developing, running, and analyzing results of complex queries against massive scale data stores/data processing environment(s). The candidate will also increase their skills with the following:
· Manipulating high-volume structured and unstructured data to perform analysis and generate reporting/products.
· Using analytic techniques and tools performing technical targeting analytic support to the Sponsor Agency.
· Performing large scale parallel processing of data, and developing, validating, and using methodologies to support analytic requirements in Clustered Computing environments.
· Performing All-Source data analysis to perform technical targeting analytic support in the Intelligence Community.
Required Education and Experience:
· Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
· Bachelors Degree
· 3 + years of Intelligence Analysis experience in the intelligence community
· Demonstrated experience using analytic techniques and tools performing technical targeting analytic support to the Sponsor Agency.
· Technical aptitude and the willingness to learn new technologies
· Ability to think outside the box and seek guidance/mentorship from peers.
· Educational or practical experience in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) field
· Demonstrated practical experience using computer languages (e.g. Python, R, Pig, Java, C, SQL, ECL) to perform large scale parallel processing of data.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.