Job ID: 2014612
Location: MCLEAN, VA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 3, 2021
Subcategory: Intel Analyst
Shift: Day Job
Minimum Clearance Required: TS/SCI with Poly
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: TS/SCI with Poly
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
SAIC is looking for a Target Analyst to apply and enhance their skills with developing, running, and analyzing results of complex queries against massive scale data stores/data processing environment(s). The candidate will also increase their skills with the following:
· Manipulating high-volume structured and unstructured data to perform analysis and generate reporting/products.
· Using analytic techniques and tools performing technical targeting analytic support to the Sponsor Agency.
· Performing large scale parallel processing of data, and developing, validating, and using methodologies to support analytic requirements in Clustered Computing environments.
· Performing All-Source data analysis to perform technical targeting analytic support in the Intelligence Community.
Required Education and Experience:
· Active TS/SCI with Polygraph security clearance
· Bachelors Degree
· 3 + years of Intelligence Analysis experience in the intelligence community
· Demonstrated experience using analytic techniques and tools performing technical targeting analytic support to the Sponsor Agency.
· Technical aptitude and the willingness to learn new technologies
· Ability to think outside the box and seek guidance/mentorship from peers.
· Educational or practical experience in a STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics) field
· Demonstrated practical experience using computer languages (e.g. Python, R, Pig, Java, C, SQL, ECL) to perform large scale parallel processing of data.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com.