SAIC is seeking the ideal candidate to serve as the Identity and Access Management Business Process Reengineer supporting the Product Lead. The IdAM Engineer provides key mission critical functions (as shown below) to support all tasks under the portfolio.
This role may be temporarily remote / virtual / work from home, due to COVID 19.
- Design, build, provide implementation guidance and support a diverse set of hybrid on premise/cloud environments composed of AWS & Azure for PAAS/IAAS (including secure build out of a new DevOps environment for App delivery), network infrastructure technologies focused on security services operation, e.g. firewall management, proxy services, IT health check management, security incident and event management, patching, monitoring, etc.
- Provide technical guidance to other members of the Identity and Access Management/ Security team in managing technologies such as vulnerability assessment tools, identity and access management, web content filtering, VPN / two factor authentication solutions.
- The primary role of the Engineer, Identity Access and Cloud Security would be to support the daily operations of the Identity and Access Management team by providing architectural direction around systems, infrastructure and environments with a primary focus on security by using appropriate technology and process controls to prevent security threats and help ensure threat mitigation by design.
- The Identity Access and Cloud Security Engineer will provide guidance, structure and coordination specifically around security and governance.
- Responsible for creating and implementing best practices and standards based approaches around cloud security in general and the integrations that are required for hybrid, cloud and 'as a service' environments.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors and fifteen (15) years or more of
related experience; Masters and thirteen (13) years or more experience; PhD or
JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- Strong leadership and communication skills
ensuring a consistency from a technical to non-technical perspective and
everything in between.
- Knowledge and expertise to navigate Army and DoD
IA and CS processes to include: Federal Information Security Management
Act (FISMA), Risk Management Framework (RMF), Army Networthiness Program, and
DISN Connection Approval Process (CAP) upon request.
- Experience and knowledge of DoD Cloud Computing
Security Requirement: FEDRAMP and FEDRAMP+.
- Current active Secret security clearance.
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability