SAIC Corporation is seeking an
Operations Support Analyst to join our team of qualified, diverse individuals.
This position will be located in the, Alaska Operations Support Center (AOSC)
Fort Greely, Alaska (FGA) for the Missile Defense Agency (MDA) in areas related
to the day-to-day execution, coordination, communication, and site support
required to facilitate the successful ballistic missile defense system mission
at Fort Greely, Alaska. Candidate will serve as member of a small team of
dedicated individuals executing 24/7/365 classified operations and support
functions within MDA area of operations at Fort Greely,
- Serves and assists the government Site Lead and the on-duty
representative for Ballistic Missile Defense System (BMDS), Ground Based
Mid-Course Defense (GMD) operations
- Performs as the FGA MDA Lead Exercise Planner responsible to
lead a group of FGA MDA subject matter experts in the planning, development,
execution and evaluation of various exercises in support of emergency events on
the FGA MDA missile defense complex.
- Coordinate and execute crisis response. Develop and prepare
management reports or briefings based on documented processes to provide
decision makers real-time data to make informed decisions on the customer's
areas of responsibility.
- Responsible to develop and transmit required reports to MDA
higher headquarters, the 100th Missile Defense Brigade Liaison Officer (LNO),
49th Missile Defense Battalion Liaison Officer (LNO) required.
This position serves as the mission operational interface with the Prime
Contractor and tactical Warfighter.
- Provide daily briefing based on PowerPoint chart set, as
well as provide impromptu briefings to leadership regarding current weapon
system status, events or incidents, or general orientation briefings and
provide support to visiting DV/VIPs.
- Perform as AOSC Watch Officer, maintain total system situational
awareness, to track and monitor weapon system status and other events that may
require action by the government Site Lead or Operations Officer and/or AOSC
- Bachelor’s Degree and 9+ years of relevant experience as defined
in the contract performance work statement
- Candidate must possess an interim clearance with the ability to
obtain a TS/SCI
- Required to obtain and maintain a Class B Commercial Driver’s
License (CDL) with P endorsement
- Knowledge of analyst work tools, standard work flow/analysis processes,
and reporting procedures
- Possess excellent written and oral communications skills; must
have experience in preparing and briefing reports, summaries, technical papers,
and oral presentations
- Abilities to brief analysis and findings to operational staff and
- Knowledge Microsoft SW suite, including Word, Power Point, and
Excel, and a working knowledge with Project and SharePoint
- Prior military experience, prior experience in missile defense or
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability