SAIC has an opportunity for a Chief Architect to support an Army NETCOM contract providing Secure Classified Remote Access as a Service (SCRAaaS) for a total of 15,000 users. SCRAaaS will provide the Army’s users access to the Army’s DoDIN services from government and remote locations, using home and/or Internet Transport.
This positiion is contingent upon contract award and will be located in the Sierra Vista/Fort Huachuca, AZ area.
The Chief Architect:
• Works with business development and delivery teams to deliver innovative IT solutions
• Determines infrastructure, application, data and business solution costing and options
• Understands interrelationships and impacts of systems and applications upon the Enterprise wide technical environment
• Ensures technical solutions are of high quality, high performance, and scalable
• Responsible for providing highest level of IT domain expertise and guidance to the delivery team and stakeholders
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Master’s degree or equivalent and 8 years of relevant experience. Additional years of experience may be substituted for degree.
- 3+ years familiar with designing and gaining approval for CSfC solutions such as CISCO SecureView and ForcePoint
- 3+ years specifically implementing remote access solutions in a cross-domain/multi-level security environment (i.e. black, red, and grey networks)
- Experience as the liaison between the multiple stakeholders that are geographically distant
- Must have at a minimum two of the following:
- TOGAF – Enterprise Architecture Methodology and Framework
- CISSP – Cybersecurity
- Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE) level cert.
- PMP – Project/Program Management (desired)
Also required: IT-I and IAT II
- Must have an active Secret security clearance
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's most complex modernization and readiness challenges. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission solutions. Using our expertise in existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions.
We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has pro forma annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com. For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom. For SAIC benefits information, see Working at SAIC. EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability