Job ID: 2014289
Location: STERLING, VA, United States
Date Posted: Dec 17, 2020
Subcategory: Cyber Eng/Archt
Shift: Day Job
Travel: Yes, 25 % of the Time
Minimum Clearance Required: None
Clearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain: Public Trust
Potential for Remote Work: No
Benefits: Click here
We are currently seeking a motivated, career and customer oriented Technical Cyber Security Lead to join our team to begin an exciting and challenging career with SAIC in Reston VA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
In this role you will work directly with the client and Program Manager to develop, implement, and manage the following cybersecurity requirements for a major program:
• Overall management of all the cybersecurity tasks involved in the contract.
• Project resourcing, scheduling and reporting. Manage teams and assign deliverables.
• Establish close working relationships with client IT Security staff and program ISSO.
• Identify and communicate information security risks to program and agency.
• Develop and shape cybersecurity vision for program.
• Contingency Plan
• Review and provide input to system support documentation on security matters
• Review, assess, and resolve POAM(s)
• Participate in the Risk Management committee
• Identify security related risks
• Develop and implement security risk management strategies to address security risks
• Primary interface to client on security requirements and performance
• Primary security POC for design reviews
Required Qualifications and experience:
• BS (computer science, engineering, or comparable technical degree) and 14 years experience with + 10 Years in relevant technical positions in cybersecurity, network implementation and maintenance and at least five (5) years of experience in government IT networks.
• Knowledge with STIGS, IAVA Management and Implementation, SCAP, ACAS, and other scanning/remediation tools
• Experience leading network designs
• Knowledge of C&A processes and standards as implemented in the NIST RMF
• CompTIA Security+ or equivalent IAT Level II (DoD 8570.01) certification
• Agile DevSecOps expertise
• U.S. CITIZENSHIP REQUIRED
Desired Skills and experience:
• Current Security Clearance
• CISSP or CISA preferred
• Domain system engineering experience in one or more areas including imaging, RFID, Biometrics, mobility, telecommunications concepts, computer languages, operating systems, database/DBMS and middleware
• At least five years of experience supporting similar security or law enforcement agency
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit saic.com or Working at SAIC for benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status. We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work culture that values all.